Image Map

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Best Beauty Buys 2013


Hello Beauties! I hope you're doing well. We're already in 2014 - I'm still asking myself how that happend-  As  I didn't post a 'December Favourites' last year (yeah I can say now last year^^) I think why not take this opportunity and share with you some of my best buys I did 2013.

BOI-ING Concealer - Benefit
I've tried the Boi-ing concealer as a part of the "How to look the best at everything" box. It comes in two shades; a lighter and a darker one. It is a very neutral colour which blends easily with my foundation. As I suffered from acne-prone skin  and last year I had a lot of breakouts, this concealer was my holy-grail all year through.

How to Look The Best At Everything Kit - Benefit
My first ever review was about this little cute kit back in April last year. I wanted to try Benefit so bad but of course I couldn't buy all the products, because I wouldn't know if I really liked the products or if it would be a total waste of money. That's why I bought probably one of the cutest makeup kits ever. I'm so happy with my choice because I came across some of my favourite products ever. If you want to know more about the whole kit I leave you my review of it here.

The Porefessional - Benefit
Probably one of the best primers ever?! I think so. I'm still on my little sample of my Kit but somehow this product lasts me a very long time. It feels very silky smooth and it makes my skin look flawless.

Origins Clear Improvement Mask
I'm using this product since November I think and have to say that I love it. It's the perfect mask for my oily skin. It gives my skin a DEEP but very gentle clean. And the best part is there is no strange smell. Although it is quite expensive I haven't found a cheaper one that is comparable.

MAC #217 - Blending Brush
This blending brush is a WONDERFUL brush! Probably my best beauty investment 2013. Before using this brush I used one with black bristles. What I love about the #217 is that it is white so I can see the shadow colours I'm using. In every review I've read (and I did read a lot because it's an investment) it said that it's the must have brush in every kit. And I totally relate to that too!

Naked Basics - Urban Decay
My Go- To palette through 2013. I use it everyday and it's clearly a basic! Even though there aren't a lot of colors I still create a variety of looks. The shadows are very pigmented, they blend very easily too. Definitely a big love through 2013!

Well these are my best beauty buys that were definitely worth the money! And I also want to add to this list even though they aren't in any way beauty related: my RANDOM Favourites of 2013!

Teen Wolf
I discovered this series last year and I think it's amazing! There is something dark, misterious and edgy about the show that I really like. Uhh and I'm so excited for the next season *jump with joy* :)

Bastille
Well my love for the band Bastille isn't from last year. My love for their music just deepend I think. Their albums were in repeat all year long and now they are gaining more and more popularity which isn't a bad thing don't you think?


I would love to know what your favourite beauty products were! Lots of Love, Catherine <3


3 comments:

  1. Great post! :)
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    All the information and details are on my blog!
    xx
    Astrid

    truthaboutcosmetics.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Astrid! Will check it out :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to try the Naked basics palette for ages but have never got round to buying it! I love porefessional too :) x

    megansbeautyblog22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...