Image Map

Thursday 18 July 2013

DIY | Sea Salt Spray for Beach Waves


Hi, my lovely friends! You always wanted a sea salt spray but you don't want to waste your money on an expensive spray. This DIY (Do It Yourself) is a simple natural hair care recipe to make at home! I did a bit of a research online and tested some recipes before settling on the Sea Salt Spray below!
I mentioned above a coconut oil. You can use any other oil (olive oil), I've used coconut oil because I love the smell and it helps your hair not dry out... but that's just me.
Give it a try. It only costs almost nothing & will make your hair look amazing!
Have you ever used a sea salt spray? Ever made your own hair product? Tell me below! Have a nice day ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...