Image Map

Sunday 28 July 2013

Nail Polish of The Week | MNY - 345 (red-orange colour)

Hi my lovely Friends! This weeks nail polish is the 345 nail polish from the MNY Maybelline New York Collection.

Like I said it on the top, it's a shimmery orange-red color. In the bottle it looks a bit more red, but if you put it on your nails it looks more orangy. I really like this colour because I think it's perfect for summer. I own another nail polish from the MNY collection - the 135. And both colours are absolutely amazing!

What's your favorite shimmer nail polish? Tell me below!


4 comments:

  1. I like your nail polish :) it's cute, i love that color :)

    Edna - http://moodadolescente.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of these polishes til I saw them on fragrance direct!i think I shall have to give them a try!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...