Image Map

Tuesday 8 October 2013

all about Burgundy for Fall

Beautysets - all about Burgundy
Topshop Coat || Topshop -  Skinny Trousers ||  Fashion Union - Sweater || Philip Lim - Satchel || Target - Leather Cloves || Topshop - Ankle Boots || Topshop - Necklace ||

Hello lovely people! Hope you're all doing well. Today's post is more an inspiration for you all! An absolute must-have colour for me in fall time is BURGUNDY! It's one of my favourite colours to wear for fall. The best part is you can wear it as a sweater, trousers, boots, coats and bags! My favourite item is the oversized coat!

What is your must-have colour for fall time? What is your favourite item on this list? Let me know! :) xx C.

2 comments:

  1. Love those Topshop Boots, and the Philip Lim Satchel!!

    xo,
    Madison Martine
    http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite colors are burgundy, navy, forest green, and black! I love the grey coat & the target gloves! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...