Image Map

Friday 14 February 2014

Favourite In-Shower and After-Shower Products


In-Shower/After-Shower-Products (left to right)

This post is all about skincare. I use this 3 products all the time in the shower and as I haven't gone really into skincare I thought I give it a try. First of all the bottles are written in German if you wondering, what language that might be :)


Nivea Visage Cleansing Milk (Link here)

I am deeply in love with this cleansing milk. I had it at home for quite a long time but never got to try it (think it was once my moms :). But out of curiosity I used it once while having a shower and ever since it is by far my favourite cleansing milk which I use in the shower.

Like I said, I use it in the shower to clean my face but it's also great to put it onto a cotton pad or just use the fingers to massage it on the face.
The smell, well... typical Nivea - fresh, soft also a bit sweet. Know what I mean? :)
It removes all dirt and non waterproof makeup from my face, so it does its job quite well. If I'm removing waterproof makeup it's a bit harder, but in that occasion I clean my face twice and that works perfectly for me.

I'm using it for about two months now and it hasn't irritated my eyes neither my skin in anyway. It's a very gentle cleanser what I like because of my kind of oily/combination skin!

I will definitely repurchase it, it's worth a try.


Bourjois Paris Pamper Me! Shower Milk 


I got this from my lovely friend the other day to give it a try and since then It's MY shower milk. The scent is very flowery and like a bit exotic (I'm not really good at describing scents:)
I use it as shower milk - obviously- and all I can say is that I really like it. It nourishes my skin very well and when I come out of the shower my skin smells heavenly sweet :)
I'm not quite sure if this is a limited edition, so that's why I don't know if it is still available.
Have you seen it in a shop or online?

Nivea Body Lotion Express (Link here)


Last but not definitely not least  - my body lotion. I'm not going really into detail as I did review it not that long ago  :) If you want to read a more detailed description of it, I leave the link to it here.

It's a very light moisturiser with a lovely fresh scent that leaves my skin very very smooth and hydrated. The nice thing about it is that it absorbs very quickly into the skin, and that allows me to get dressed very quickly!
Like I said in the review  - I don't dislike anything about it otherwise I would obviously share my honest opinion with you :)

Have you tried any of these products yet? Tell me your three favourite in-shower/after-shower products!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...