Image Map

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Nivea Body Lotion Hydratation Review


My daily after-shower moisturizer

Today I want to share with you a product that I've been using a lot lately and it gained a special place in my daily skin care routine. My mother actually bought this body lotion quite a while ago and as my mother wasn't using it, I thought that I should give it a try.



Its consistency is very light, watery and silky. It absorbs into the skin very fast, so it allows my to get dressed right after the application. I mainly use it on my legs, because this body part gets very dry after I shower. Afterwards my legs and also every other part of my body where I apply it fells smooth and silky.

I'm using this Nivea lotion for about 2 months now and I definitely can see a difference. My skin feels fresh and healthy. Here in Switzerland, winters are very cold and snowy so my skin needs to get hydrated - and this moisturizer does it very well. I don't dislike anything about it.

About the smell - obviously it smells very fresh, but it has that typical Nivea smell - if you know what I mean ;)

What moisturizer do you use?

4 comments:

  1. great review, i tagged you to do the liebster award! http://amber-v-clark.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nivea moisturisers- they aren't too heavy and work well. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they are definitely my favourite :) Thank you xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...