Image Map

Friday 24 May 2013

Review | Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything Kit


Benefit Cosmetics released last fall (2012) the cutest complexion kit ever.





The Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything kit contains everything you need to a flawless base. I've been trying this kit for about 2 weeks now and it's amazing!

How To Look The Best At Everything Kit


Tips and Tricks 

This kit looks like book volumes and is perfect for traveling, with Tips and Tricks built in to the mirror.




This kit contains:
the Porefessional: a primer balm that instantly erases pores and shine. It's kind a miracle balm. One of my favourite products ever! I recommend it!
Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Brightening Makeup: This is the liquid foundation from Benefit. I like this product because it covers with a luminous and natural finish.
Boi-ing: The kit contains two different shades to cover dark circles, blemishes and other imperfections. You can blend both shades to create the custom match to your foundation.
Hello Flawless Powder: the powder foundation in Champagne with the included little brush.





The light kit (which is my match) includes the Hello Flawless foundation and powder in Champagne (a bit a yellow undertone) as well Boi-ing shades 01 and 02


What I like on this product is that I can keep it in my bag or take it on a holiday. It looks like a book, what I think it looks really cute. I actually bought this to try out a few Benefit products. And like I said every of these products in this kit are amazing. It's worth it!
This kit is available in Light, Medium and Deep.

Price: $30.00 / £25.50 / CHF 52.50

Rating (1 to 10): 10

What is your favourite Benefit product? Do you recommend any other product from Benefit?







2 comments:

  1. THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR INTRODUCING ME TO THIS ITEM!
    Basically i've wanted to try all of these things from benefit, and they all come in one cute little book!!
    I can't believe how much I want this!
    Fabulous post!xx
    Check out my blog??
    tawnyfawns.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you definitely should try them! I think they work really great for me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...