Image Map

Wednesday 22 May 2013

The Liebster Award.


Hi, Everyone! A big thank you to Lindsey from Elzee , who nominated me for the Liebster Award recently. I enjoyed getting to know more about Lindsey and a blogger award is a good way to learn more about other bloggers!

Here are the rules:
1. Each person nominated must list 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions left by your tagger.
3. Create your own 11 questions.
4. Tag up-to 11 people.
5. NO TAG BACKS.

So here are 11 facts about me:
1. I love travelling by train.

2. I love trees, I love forests. I feel at home and comforted by long walks in the woods. It energizes and inspires me.

3. I have a massive weakness on bags and shoes. I own so many bags an everytime I go somewhere I want to buy another one, to add to my collection.

4. Books make me happy. I like being able to read and spend time in my imagination. I own so many books. I've read a book because there's usually a sticky-note on the inside cover. I tend to mark diffrent quotes and paragraphs that inspire and motivate me.

5. Painting is another thing that make me happy. I can express myself through arts.
Actually I owned that from my grandmother.

6. I have a really close relationship with my grandmother. She's one of the few people I trust mostly.

7. I want to travel the world and discover new places. Some of the countries that I want to visit are Ireland, India, Argentina, Thailand and Australia.

8. I can express myself in 6 languages: English, Portuguese, French, German, Spanish and Latin (but this one is a dead-language).

9. I love candles. I own so many and still buy more. 

10. I love October. The best weather. The best clothes.

11. I love chewing gum. I always have a XL Pack of chewing gum with wild cherry flavour in my bag.

Lindsey's Questions:
1. Favourite Shop?
Defenetly Lush. I love it because there everything is handmade. Lush is fighting against animal testing.
2. What is the number 1 most played song on your iPod?

Never Say Never - The Fray

3. What do you miss most about being a child?
I'm 15 years old, does that make me still a child? I feel much older.
But what I am going to miss about being a child is at this age
I think everything is much easier and your problems are just related about school.
4. What is one thing you could not live without?
I think if you have the time, you can learn to live without something.
But probably it's chewing-gum.
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
 Adam Levine
6. What is the last thing you bought and how much did it cost?
It was the Flawless complexion Makeup Kit from Benefit. 
I think it was about £26.
7. Are you a morning or night person?
 Night Person. 
8. Do you have any bad habits? If so, what are they?
I can't go outside without Mascara and a bit of concealer.
9. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
My impatientness.
10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
The eyes and the lips.

11. What is the farthest you have traveled from your hometown?
Portugal


My questions

1. If you could be anyone for a day who would it be?
2. If you were stranded on a desert island what would be your 'must have' item?
3. Bright colours or pastel colours?
4. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
5. If you had a live in a decade other than the current one, which would you choose?
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world and money was no object, where would you go? Why?
7. A sentence or two describing a happy memory from your childhood.
8. Morning or Night Person?
9. Best book you've read recently.
10. Favourite lipstick.
11. How do you feel about being nominated?

My nominations


Thank you Lindsey for nominating me! Check out her blog :)


2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for nominating me hon! That means so much to me that you like my blog, absolutely adore yours :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...