Image Map

Tuesday 27 August 2013

VICHY Normaderm Anti-Imperfections Moisturizer | Review





Hello Ladies! So today I want to talk about one of my favorite skin products - Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfections Tri-Activ Hydrating Care.

I have an oily skin and have been suffering from acne for the last couple of years. I asked a friendly lady who worked at a local pharmacy if she could help me find a good moisturizer for an oily and sensitive skin with acne. And she recommend me this product from Vichy Laboratoires. I had only good experiences with Vichy products so I had high standards to this moisturizer.

The product comes in a white pump bottle with a green cap. So it's quite easy to applie and not to waste it. The bottle contains 50ml of a white cream. I really like the quite thick texture of it. It isn't greasy and sticky at all and it absorbs very quickly. Before buying this moisturizer I was searching for one that has an agreeable scent. But it's really hard to find one because most of them smell really chemical. But the smell of this moisturizer is different. It has such a fresh sent that I actually think my skin feels fresher for a longer time. I mean this feeling when you wash your face in the morning with cold water and after that you feel so much more refreshed. Nah, maybe it's just me?!

Like I said above I have a combination skin which has an excessive oily T-zone all through the year and it's really sensitive plus I suffered of severe acne. This product definitely prevent my skin from getting more oily and it does keep my skin matte on my T-zone. But it hasn't helped me diminishing my severe acne. That's why I went to a dermatologist. But now I haven't got acne anymore just a few scarves but I still use this product because it helps me prevent to get acne again!

The only problem I have with this moisturizer is that it does not work well with make up at all. Unfortunately it balls and rolls up into tiny white balls. What is really annoying. That makes it impossible to wear make up on top. So when I want to use it as a Day care I don't use as much make up as I used to or don't use make up at all. I like to use it as a Night care as well.

I have already bought this two times and it has totally helped my skin not to get oily and to prevent blackheads and acne. It's available in every pharmacy or you can get it at Boots here and at Amazon here.

To conclude, I have already bought this two times and this moisturizer has totally helped my skin not to get oily, to prevent blackheads and acne. I would definitely recommend this to everyone with mild acne problems and combination to oily skin or just oily skin! It's definitely
the price $ 32.50 / £12.00 worth!

Have you tried this moisturizer before? Which is your favorite moisturizer?

Have a nice day! xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...