Image Map

Sunday 9 June 2013

Nail Polish of The Week | Baby Doll Pink


Hi, Everyone! This week I choosed a nail polish from Astor. I used a nail polish from Astor a few weeks ago (Astor | Orange Cosmos) and I absolutely loved the color, the textur and how fast it dries. That's why I decided to buy another one from the collection FASHION STUDIO and I choosed the 247 Baby Doll Pink.

And this color is so gorgeous. It's (like the name says) a pretty baby pink. I think this is another pretty nail polish for Summer. It's not too bright but it's not a nude color. 
I always like to wear a nail polish on my nails during spring and summer and this is a really eye-catching color. 

What is your must-have nail polish for summer?


Have a nice day! Kiss Catherine

(Google reader is going away. Follow me on bloglovin')


1 comment:

  1. this is nice summery shade :)
    I love coralicious by rimmel



    http://blondeambition3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...