Image Map

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Bikini Time | Bathing Suit Guide



Hi, Everyone! With summer holiday just around the corner I want to give you some tips to find the right swimsuit for your body type.
 First of all what you should  consider when choosing between different types of swimsuits, is not only the current fashion trends, but most of all your body type. Secondly, and for me something really important is feeling confident - inside and outside.





 Unfortunately bathing suits and bikinis don't have any magical powers. Realistic is to find the swimsuit that will most flatter the body and looks stylish and sexy at the beach or pool.
I hope this guide will help you to find the swimsuit for your body type.

Is your swimsuit in the list above listed?

 Read here Part 1 : Bikini Time | History of The Bikinis


Have a nice day! Kiss Catherine 
(Google reader is going away. Follow me on bloglovin' to stay updated!)








3 comments:

  1. Great post - lots of useful advice :)
    I love a bandeau or a string halterneck

    http://blondeambition3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips !

    Really helpful since I never select the right bikini for me ;S
    So thanks for sharing this !

    I will be going for a ruffled top this time haha :D


    I have 2 new posts and would love to know your opinion :)

    Have a great day :D

    XXX

    La Mode Event

    La Kaiser Jewelry Favorites


    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...