Image Map

Friday 28 June 2013

Review | YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick in Impetuous Beige 107

Hi, Everyone! So a few weeks ago some friends and me went to Neuchâtel(Switzerland). And of course 
I've had to buy some things. One thing I instantly felt in love with is the YSL lipstick.
I've choosed #107 Impetuous Beige.
I have to say the package is the most beautiful package I've ever seen. The gold color makes it really luxurious and that you can see the color even more prettier.

The color Impetuous Beige is a pretty pastel pink shade. I really like to wear this lipstick in summer because it's a   not a dark color and it looks beautiful with a bit of a tan. I haven't try the lipstick in winter, but I think it's going to make me paler, than I actually am.

After appling the lipstick my lips feel soft and they have a shiny finish, what I appreciate because then I don't have to wear lip gloss on top :)

Have you ever tried a lipstick from the Rouge Volupté line? Can you recommend me other colors? :)


Have a nice day! Kiss Catherine 

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I really like the shade 12, which is a gorgeous coral-y shade!

    Bea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, what a fabulous choice! I would love to own one of these lipsticks.

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...