Image Map

Sunday 16 June 2013

Nail Polish of The Week | Caffe Latte



This week I went with a nail polish from KIKO. They have some really pretty colors and everytime I go there, I buy another nail polish to add to my collection.


The color that I choose this time is 322 - Caffe Latte. It's a really pretty brown color.
What I really enjoy about their nail polishes is that the color dries very fast. I really like the brush too, because it makes painting your naisl quicker.

Do you own any nail polish from KIKO? 

Have a nice day :D
Kiss Catherine

(Google reader is going away. Follow me on bloglovin' to stay updated)



3 comments:

  1. Lovely shade :) Looks quite similar to mushroom by barry M !!

    http://blondeambition3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OEE that's a lovely color !!

    I have one that looks a bit like that I like that on my nails you barely see anything ;)


    I have 1 new post and would love to know your opinion :)

    Have a great day :D

    XXX
    Introducing The Sarah Klass


    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shade hun! I've never tried anything from Kiko but I may pick up some of their nail polishes! :))

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...