Image Map

Sunday 9 June 2013

The Liebster Award 2.0



Hi, Everyone! I've been nominated fot the Liebster Award again, but this time by the lovely Bethany. So a big Thank you to her feel free to check out her blog.
This is the second time I'm doing this, that's why I'm not going to list 11 things about myself
because you can read them here


 So Here are the rules:
1. Each person nominated must list 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions left by your tagger.
3. Create your own 11 questions.
4. Tag up to 11 people.
5. NO TAG BACKS.

Bethanys Questions:

1. Biggest achievement of 2013 so far?
I've finished this school year with some really good grades and I'm really proud of me :)
2. Dream job?
I want study medecin and become a doctor so I can help other people and I'm fascinaded about everything inside an human being.
3. Favourite hairstyle?
I like to wear my hair open with my natural curls.
4. Favourite Disney film?
This is a hard one. I love every single Disney Film. But I'm going with 101 Dalmatians
5. Favourite fictional character?
Sherlock Holmes
6. If you could only watch one film for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Breakfast at Tiffany's
7. What's one beauty tast that you hate doing?
Taking my makeup off when I'mn going to sleep.
8. Earliest memory?
My grandmother and I sitting for days and days at home and painting many pictures.
9. One thing and one person you couldn't live without?
Chocolate and my granny :)
10 Favourite time of the year and holiday season?
Favourite time of the year is Fall. Holiday season summer :)
11. What made you start blogging? :)
I had to much spare time and I've been reading other blogs and then one 
night I decided to start my own one. 


My questions:
1.  What would be the first thing you'd do if you won the lottery?
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
3. If you could live anywhere on earth, where would it be?
4. What do you admire most about yourself?
5. What would you most like to change about yourself?
6. What is the most-watched movie/DVD in your collection?
7. Coffee or tea?
8. Book or Movie?
9. Favourite Season?
10. When not blogging, what do you do for fun?
11. How much time do you spend per week on your blog?

My nominations:


Have a nice day! Kiss Catherine :)

(Google reader is going away. Follow me on bloglovin' to stay updated)






1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...