Image Map

Saturday 22 June 2013

Review | Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

Hi, Everyone!
I've had this foundation for quite a while now and finally I've decided to do a review.
First I was a bit insecure about the color. You can choose between 15 shades. I picked mine up in the shade Ivory.


On their website they promise that the foundation gave you a 'Light Perfection radiance foundation Traceless coverage and perfectly flawless skin under any light. Last all day.'

First I was sceptic but now I totally agree with that. 
It looks natural, not too glowy,not too matte and it covers all blemishes. What I really like is that the SPF is 18, what I think is very important for summer.

The consistent is a bit liquid, but you can apply it with no problems.
Like I said on the top, it's avaliable in 15 different shades, of which I wear IVORY.

If you're looking for a new foundation to try, I'd definitely recommend this one!


Have a nice day! Kiss Catherine





1 comment:

  1. I've tried the concealer from this range but not the foundation - looks good.


    http://blondeambition3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...